Our administrative office is located in downtown Hayward with operating hours Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Phone: (510) 886-9782
Mailing address: 22768 Main Street, Hayward, CA 94541
Email for general inquiries: email@example.com
We welcome you to visit us!
Our worship hall is located at 20560 Royal Avenue in Hayward, CA on the southwest end of the East Bay School of the Arts/Royal Sunset High School campus.
- Take Interstate 880 and exit A Street.
- Head WEST on A Street to Royal Avenue.
- Turn RIGHT on Royal Avenue and proceed one block to W. Sunset Blvd.
- Turn RIGHT on W. Sunset Blvd. and proceed to parking lot gate on the left.
Click on the map to get directions from your location.
Our worship hall is located within 2 miles of the Hayward BART Station. From there you may:
- Board the #85 AC Transit bus
- Offboard at the intersection of A Street and Royal Avenue
- Walk one block Northbound on Royal Avenue to W. Sunset Blvd.
- Walk 1/3 block Eastbound on W. Sunset Blvd. and enter the parking lot on the left.
For more assistance planning transportation via public transit, call 511 or visit http://tripplanner.transit.511.org/.
SPECIAL NEEDS TRANSPORATION:
East Bay Paratransit is a public transit service for people who are unable to use regular buses or trains, like those operated by AC Transit and BART, because of a disability or a disabling health condition. East Bay Paratransit transports riders from their origin to their destination in vans equipped with a wheelchair lift or in sedans. East Bay Paratransit was established by AC Transit and BART to meet requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact East Bay Paratransit Services to see if you are eligible for their program by calling (510) 287-5000 or visiting their website at http://eastbayparatransit.org/.
Unfortunately, we do not provide transit services at this time.